Wednesday, June 18, 2008

cop 'em then rock 'em



I have been a fan of charlie fanclub since I got my hands on a tight remix of surkin's radiofireworks by him. Here is another fresh remix by him. 






On a lighter note, "it ain't where you put your words, it's where you don't". I first stumbled across Dilated Peoples as a beady-eyed 13 yr old. Dj babu's out of this world production, beats and scratching was the beginning of the end. They stole my hip-hop heart and have never ceased to impress since. 


The Platform - Dilated Peoples
 


p.s. join the concretefish facebook page by clicking here or alternatively searching facebook for it.

peacE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can someone please repost the Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Charlie Fanclub remix). The track is hot!