Tuesday, June 17, 2008

100th post





It has been one year and nine months since concretefish begun. It has been one year and nine months of fun. The musical taste of the fish has changed and matured. The blog itself has evolved and morphed into an expression of the now, well at least in my life; think of this as a thought process, think of concretefish as an electronic extension of my head and where its at! 
With that said, my head is loving prog/techno/minimal and of course always rap - hip hop. 
Here is a downloadable smorgasbord of what i listen to, have listened to and will listen to at a lengthy extent nearly everyday of my life.


Mornings:
Cowboys - Dusty Kid
Omega man - Fred Falke and Savage


Lunchtime:
The light - Common
IsbjÅrn - Akzidenz Grotesk


Evening:
Paris - Oliver Huntemann
Genesis - Pryda


Midnight:
Take your pills - Sebastian Leger
Roadkill - Dubfire
Kickschool 79' - Thomas Schumacher
BONUS!!!
Sucka Nigga - A Tribe Called Quest
Gimmie A D - Parkway Drive
Videos:




DJ MEHDI @ ARQ (early 2007) -  one of the best nights of my life





Best 90's dance song

5 comments:

Anony-Mouse said...

What's the song on the first part of the mehdi at arq vid?? Can't pick up on the lyrics

rutledge said...

Frankie Valli - Beggin' (Pilooski Edit)



http://www.zshare.net/audio/frankie_valli_-_beggin_pilooski_edit-mp3-9wz.html



thats a link to download it

Anonymous said...

tramadol online pharmacy buy tramadol for dogs online - tramadol online in uk

Anonymous said...

phentermine cheap buy phentermine online free - buy phentermine blogs

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however ,
I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My site covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I think we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to
be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!


Here is my blog post ... dreambox cardsharing