Sunday, August 10, 2008

just keep dancing to the movie your in.....



The above video is probably one of the best youtube's ive sourced in a while. The video comprises of a drum and bass track laid over this footage of Mormon church followers. The beat is perfectly in time with their moves and it makes a fucking great laugh. a highly recommended favourite. "praising the lord junglist style" - here is a link to the original video of the church goers. 


Moving onto the business side of things,  I now present to you a new Gregor Tresher remix. Top top top quality track.

 Following on from this, if you haven't heard this track below by Dataworx, then i would be right-clicking and saving as, as soon as my little mouse cursor could get there. Im so excited to post this track, so much so that I am going to go out on a limb and say its my number one techno release for 2008. YEP I SAID IT! number one. :) download and munt. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funniest shit I have seen in a while.

Sven vath 4life.