Wednesday, May 09, 2007

blistA!


Blister - a French (Duo? Guy?) not sure.... I talked about them late last year - (check the archives)... anyway whatever they are, they are scrumptious. I can't really figure out who they associate within the Parisian/French scene.... meh. The sound that resonates from my speakers as I listen to these beats is progressive and powerful, although those words are commonly used to describe music of the now. What Blister creates is different in a way that i cannot describe. There is most definitly an indie influence on this electronica. Worth a listen.



"huit mille" - Blister

"that would be the place" - Blister





reccomendations:

head over to kidz.by.collete and grab the Mr. Oizo remix of Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the name of". I would also get in my sail boat and head north to chazology and grab the midnight art post and thrash it for all its worth.


here is another track - just for good measure.


I am yet to see a post on any blog that has included anything by the French? (not exactly sure) artist Solee. Here is a set rip of his track Impressed. I have scoured myspace and the like for any information on him, but alas i failed. Look on beatport maybe? oh here is his record label i think - Parquet Recordings


"Impressed" - Solee








peace

1 comment:

andy webb said...

nice tracks dawg :)